There are diets aimed at losing weight, as well as there are-for recovery. For example, diet number 5 has a sparing effect on the body as well as does not allow various diseases to develop.
Today, in dietology as well as medicine, fifteen dietary regimes are practiced, developed by the Soviet scientist-nutritionist Manuel Pevsner. Each of them is assigned a number, since they're aimed at treating certain diseases. So, diet number 5 is one of these health-improving systems.
The aim. as well as indications for prescribing diet
Therapeutic diet #5 is intended for people with diseases of the dwell r, gall bladder as well as biliary tract. As a rule, it's prescribed by a doctor, so you shouldn't sit on it give d you are not ill . It's permissible to adhere to it on their own only give d the person knows their exact diagnosis.
This technique is prescribed for the following diseases:
- chronic or acute hepatitis;
- dwell r disorders, including cirrhosis.
Its main task is to make the disease recede as well as hold the organs healthy by normalizing their functions.
Rules of the therapeutic diet number 5
The diet recommends that patients adhere to a certain daily calorie intake. In addition, the doctor calculates the patient’s rate of consumption of proteins, fats as well as carbohydrates. Individual to near to is important here, notwithstanding on average the norm looks like this:
- the caloric joyous. of the diet per day shouldn't exceed 2400-2600 kcal;
- you can eat. 80 g of stout per day (of which 30% must be of plant origin);
- 350-400 g of carbohydrates per day, of which no more than 70-80 g is sugar;
- 80 g of proteins, 55% of them are of animal origin;
- whilethe day, you can eat. up to 10 g of salt;
- the water rate is 1.5-2 liters per day.